SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Here, caption this.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here, caption this. Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
This one is almost as good.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KurtZ66
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
"I got the bill".
Winner!

‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

— Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

Posts: 413 | Location: GA | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
This one is almost as good.

I am why they cross the road.

Posts: 1044 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post