SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Orguss: my avatar no longer displays
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orguss: my avatar no longer displays Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Orguss, as of today, the avatar that you made for me no longer displays in my SigForum posts.

http://superdimension.net/gifs/pipesmoker.jpg

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Oh it's there. It's just too small to see now. Smile

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Oh it's there. It's just too small to see now. Smile
You don't need to post in every single thread.

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Mine doesn't display, either.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Both of yours look to be hosted through the same domain "http://superdimension.net" which looks to be down.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
The service that hosts my shared server had to migrate it to new equipment. Once they get everything transfered, I have to reroute my URL to a new IP. Then all the avatars will be back up and working. Give it two more days?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
No problem, Orguss. Thanks.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
The service that hosts my shared server had to migrate it to new equipment. Once they get everything transfered, I have to reroute my URL to a new IP. Then all the avatars will be back up and working. Give it two more days?
If you'd like me to host them in the meanwhile just send them along.

Posts: 45369 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
We all good?

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, I apologize for any inconvenience but a server migration has once again ocurred. Avatars will return within a day or two.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Maybe not so near. Wink

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
It's up on mine as a backup backup. Big Grin

And military patch avatars and such.

https://avatarhost.wordpress.com/2016/11/11/22/

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post