SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Megan Rapinoe’s Final Play
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Megan Rapinoe’s Final Play Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted

Posts: 33882 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Is her last name pronounced rappin-hoe?

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26489 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't believe a single Goddamned thing she says or does. As far as I'm concerned, she pulled this stunt for the attention she can't live without.

If she wants us to believe her, she should spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair and die an early death. Ridiculous twat. Get the fuck off of the planet.

Posts: 107732 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
I will be boycotting the perpetrator of this injury, grass, until spring. Yep.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
The final moment of Megan Rapinoe's career was a non-contact injury.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I hope they have to amputate that leg. That sorry bitch can go to hell.

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
So, she's handling like man she isn't?

"Stand up, Chuck!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Doesn't look serious. Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8364 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Maybe get Diamond Dave to do a proper Judy Chop™ on her.

"...and there goes yer laig..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
I hope they have to amputate that leg. That sorry bitch can go to hell.

Yes, right below the chin.

Posts: 534 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38004 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
I guess missing that penalty shot in the World Cup wasn't enough to satisfy the karma she had coming and a little more was needed. Well done! Big Grin

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1868 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Happy Happy Happy...Could not have happened to a better bitch... Now take your sorry freedom hating ass down the road. ..... drill sgt.

Posts: 2024 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I saw that video earlier today and it warmed my heart. She can go stand in the corner with that other washed up America hating commie “athlete” Kapernick. Hopefully she just goes away, but I fear she will start a new life as a MSNBC host or some crap. The cockroaches always find a way to stay in the news.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Is her last name pronounced rappin-hoe?

Not by the mainstream media...

Posts: 7274 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I happened to watch it live. Only soccer game I have seen in 47 years on this rock on tv. I was hoping a comet would hit her. But no, she went down on her own. It looked like she took a fall. 100% a fucking stunt. My wife asked if she got the twisties. Loser ho bag

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5135 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Her name shouldn’t be known by the masses. Hopefully she disappears from public consciousness after this.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1182 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
She can her wife to rub it and make it better.

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did my heart good to watch that, over and over.

Lock n Load

Michael
USMC Ret

Posts: 1452 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post