SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mini karma - holster and belt (lightly used)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mini karma - holster and belt (lightly used) Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
Winter cleaning.

I have a gently used IWB Comp-Tac MTAC holster for a 26 (I think, 26 fits but it may actually be for a 2000sk). Very good condition.

Also a Comp-tac kydex reinforced belt, size 36. Gently used. Some holster scuffs that might buff out. But otherwise in pretty good condition.

https://comp-tac.com/gun-belt-...ain-cowhide-leather/

https://comp-tac.com/mtac-prem...id-holster-comp-tac/

Free including shipping (assuming shipping is < $10 in a USPS flat rate box).

Was going to discard but condition is pretty good so thought someone could use it.

First email with shipping address gets it. Comes together to minimize shipping.

More stuff likely to come....

ETA: sorry to avoid emails overnight while sleeping, First email w/ shipping address after 09:00 Monday morning Pacific time gets it.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Pls add my name for your belt karma.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 1069 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Thanks for running this KARMA. I'll take a shot at the belt. Thanks.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:

ETA: sorry to avoid emails overnight while sleeping, First email w/ shipping address after 09:00 Monday morning Pacific time gets it.

Please read his rules for the karma.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Winning email received at 09:00.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: konata88,

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post