SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opinions on Tonneau covers...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinions on Tonneau covers... Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JPD217:
I have an Access cover made by Agri-Cover Inc. I've had it since 2014 and it is still in good shape.

I thought for a minute there, nobody else had an Access Literider. My truck is a 2013 and it’s been on since it was new. Keeping in mind, my truck is garaged, it’s in great shape. I would absolutely buy it again.

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just put a Diamondback cover on my Tundra

I've been running a Diamondback on mine for nearly 2 years in the great PNW.

I wanted 1)security; 2)watertight. Got both.

I was almost settled on a fancy plastic/vinyl model but was surprised to find price difference was a pittance. The Diamondback is superior for my needs & has never been an issue. It also helps to be able to stand on the rigid cover for various chores.

Made in Pennsylvania.

ETA:
quote:
cover on my Tundra

Perhaps a bit confusing, mine is a Ranger.
Similar platform, same tonneau.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: signewt,

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
quote:
I just put a Diamondback cover on my Tundra

I've been running a Diamondback on mine for nearly 2 years in the great PNW.

I wanted 1)security; 2)watertight. Got both.

My two reasons were the same. The fact it looks great didn't hurt either.

I was almost settled on a fancy plastic/vinyl model but was surprised to find price difference was a pittance. The Diamondback is superior for my needs & has never been an issue. It also helps to be able to stand on the rigid cover for various chores.

Made in Pennsylvania.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
I put a Bak Flip on my 2021 6.5” bed Silverado. I’ve been very pleased with it. It’s the aluminum version which will hold 400lb on top of if you really want to. The cover is secure and easy to fold back and lock open while transporting taller loads.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2687 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bak Flip. It's a great cover.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I've had a Lund canvas cover on my bed since 2017, and it still looks fantastic.

Posts: 8183 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tyger tri-fold here. Its been taking a licking and its still ticking. Reasonable to take off and keeps out the rain. I'm a happy customer. I forget the cost but I got it on amazon. If you are getting one remember to get a trifold as the velcro side roll-ons eventually wear out.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you are getting one remember to get a trifold as the velcro side roll-ons eventually wear out.
I ‘spose but my tonneau is 9 years old and still grips and holds in Wyoming winds.

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Truxedo Lo-Pro.

Posts: 1299 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post