SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Oklahoma vs. West Virginia...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oklahoma vs. West Virginia... Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
WOW!...what a game...
That is all

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in the hell is the defense? Big 12 is fun to watch, but they aren't winning it all with that kind of defense.

Posts: 255 | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Crazy. Just crazy.

Posts: 11840 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
WVU gave this one away with two fumble/TD returns
We can’t tackle either, over under was 85, could have been 110 lol

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2916 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
115 points, so far........

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1891 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Helluva damn game.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
WVU lost it when they went from a touchdown run being called back (thanks, No. 1, for your stupidity) to OU scoring right after that. Flipped the whole game.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
Nobody is stopping that offense. OU put up 48 points on Georgias defense. Funny how now the Rams, Cheifs, and Saints all play this same style of ball.

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
WVU QB fumbled twice and OU ran both in for touchdowns. Hard to overcome that.

We get a repeat of TX v OU for the Big 12 Championship.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1891 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
My son said he was right behind the broadcast mike, so those of you who watched the game probably saw him. LOL

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16188 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Both Defenses were atrocious. Oklahoma should not make the college football playoffs based on that defense.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Both Defenses were atrocious. Oklahoma should not make the college football playoffs based on that defense.

BOOMER!! They're in, provided they win their league championship. I think Georgia gets in too, over Ohio State, even with 2 losses, as long as they play Bama close & don't get blown out. ND is in if they keep taking care of things, and Bama is in. That's my picks. Who you got?

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post