SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2018 NCAA Football Survivor Pool, Week 2
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2018 NCAA Football Survivor Pool, Week 2 Login/Join 
Picture of jmtgsx
posted
Well the field is set for the season, unfortunately we lost two players to the pre-season hype(e.g. Texas is back!, and Miami ranked #8!), and one player to suicide by Ohio State.
Your task for this week is to select a team who hasn't lost this year (there are still 82 of them!) and not use the same pick over again. Easy, right?

Rules:
1) Pick one college FBS team per week. (Formerly known as Division 1)
2) The team you pick MUST BE UNDEFEATED AND PLAYING THIS WEEK.
3) Once you pick a team you MAY NOT PICK THEM AGAIN.
4) If your pick loses you're out. You only advance to the next week if your pick wins.
5) If you fail to pick in a given week, you're out.
6) Last player standing wins.
7) Picks must be posted in that week's thread.
8) If all the undefeated teams lose in a given week or no survivors can advance to the next week there is no tie breaker. If there is a tie, then I win.
9) Each succeeding week post your pick for that week as well as those of your previous picks.
Example:
Week 1: Penn State
Week 2: Clemson
Week 3: South Carolina
Week 4: Indiana

10) If you change a pick, don’t make a change in the original post just make a new post. I use the last post you make for your pick.
11) Be very clear with your pick. Follow the name format of ESPN Conference Standings
(i.e. OSU could be Ohio St., Oklahoma State, or Oregon State)
12) Schedule weeks are per ESPN. As moderator of the pool I will settle all disputes.
13) Keeping up with your picks is part of the game. If someone picks a team that has a loss or is not playing that week, don't feel it is your civic duty to point out the error of their ways.
14) Pick must be in thread before kickoff of your game.

Post your week 2 picks in this thread. Good luck!

Redeemed!

Posts: 314 | Location: Broken Arrow, OK | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmtgsx
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Kansas State
Week 2: Boise State

Redeemed!

Posts: 314 | Location: Broken Arrow, OK | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Wk 1 Penn State

Week 2 Alabama

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
PRIZE MONEY ALERT!!!

To avoid others suffering the debilitating disappointment in both rule complexity and lack of prizes, I'm going to kick in $10 per week as prize money for whoever ultimately wins this. I'll send by PayPal or check after the final winner is declared. If that takes 10 week, a cool hundo to the winner. If it's this week, only $20, etc.

Week 1: South Carolina
Week 2: Baylor

PRIZE MONEY ALERT!!!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12429 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Mississippi State
Week 2: Boise State

Posts: 7271 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Boston College
Week 2: Ole Miss

Posts: 13283 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
And say my glory was
I had such friends.
Picture of Hunthelp
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Oklahoma State University

Week 2: Maryland

"I don't shoot well, but I shoot often." - Pres. T. Roosevelt

Posts: 1941 | Location: Chandler, AZ | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmtgsx
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Georgeair!!
You're the man!!!

Redeemed!

posted Hide Post
Week 1: Michigan State

Week 2: LSU

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Buffalo
Week 2: Syracuse

Posts: 4282 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Week 1- University of South Florida
Week 2- Oklahoma State University

Posts: 1233 | Location: Ken-in-Tucky | Registered: June 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Utah
Week 2: Louisiana Tech

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Week 1: South Carolina
Week 2: TCU

Yes, I'm chickening out on Baylor. Plus I get my week two in the books early! Wink

Posts: 12429 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Figment Of
My Own
Imagination
Picture of dlayne
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Arizona State
Week 2: Texas Christian

Posts: 4220 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: December 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Houston
Week 2: Ole Miss

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Week 1: Virginia Tech
Week 2: Syracuse

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
TCU @ halftime - seriously?
G’nite

posted Hide Post
Week 1: Georgia Tech
Week 2: Virginia Tech

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2364 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jmtgsx
posted Hide Post
Bump for three missing picks.

Redeemed!

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
No losers. Well played all.
(Making Boise St. assumptions)