SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bi-Fold Wallet Karma - **Winner is signewt **
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bi-Fold Wallet Karma - **Winner is signewt ** Login/Join 
posted
I've bought some stuff from Recycled Firefighter, which I like. I recently bought a "mystery box" from there, which I should know not to do.

In the box was a bi-fold wallet, which I will never use. It looks like this:

It is a subtle multicam pattern of what I believe to be 1000d cordura, with a waterproof x-pac backing in the bill compartment. It is this wallet, but NOT the firehose version.

https://recycledfirefighter.co...?variant=41864269380

Only conditions are to live in the lower 48 to save me on shipping, and to actually use a bi-fold wallet.

I'm just going to let this run until tomorrow morning and let Karmanator pick the winner.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Palm,

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Unlucky 1st. please.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8107 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Second please.

Happy New Year

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

I was about to buy one of the cheaper mystery boxes when they where $20 off but never did. What else you get with it?

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Count me in. Thanks!

I was about to buy one of the cheaper mystery boxes when they where $20 off but never did. What else you get with it?

Yeah that's exactly what I did. Got this wallet and a pretty cool notepad holder which I will definitely use, but my logical brain knows that I would have just been better off buying something I actually needed, which was neither of these things.

Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Sign me up please, my old tri-fold is about crapped out already.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use a new wallet, mine is falling apart. Thanks for the Karma!

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I could use a new wallet. Thank you and Happy New Year!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Winner is signewt. Kuglespritz, you must have posted exactly as I was running the link through karmanator!

Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
thanks Palm,have responded to your email.

Appreciate your karma.

Happy New Year!!!

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post