SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good deed of the day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good deed of the day Login/Join 
Picture of craigcpa
posted
Tired of all the negative crap in the world? Tired of politics, discourse and general malaise we are subjected?

Well, I submit THIS as proof that we are better when we get along. Note: there is no politics in the story/video, just human appreciation. And the person responsible wasn't interviewed (to say "look at what I did"). Just her story told. Well done ma'am!

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
That's a good deed for a lifetime. Most restaurant workers wouldn't ever be able to afford the trip. Their kids will remember it for life.

Good for her.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20844 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
A great boss to work for!

I'll bet that she will have the loyalty of her employees for a long time.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30733 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
What an awesome thing to do. A lifetime memory for everyone involved. Her 'cost be damned' attitude is very rare in our 'it's all about me' society today.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post