SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A quick musical interlude...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A quick musical interlude... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
With all of the nasty shit coming down lately, it's refreshing to drop out for a couple of minutes and recharge... Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...D7PMk9c8A_bQ&index=1

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Well done! Thanks, Jim.

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This brings back memories - I dedicated this song to my granddaughters when they approached adulthood, to let them know I would not get in their paths, but I would be nearby if they ever needed help.

Beautiful song and well done!

Posts: 1626 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Love the violoncello. Very soulful instrument. Violins can get a bit shrieky at times.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That was most excellent.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
A beautiful song by Paul Simon, and a lovely rendition here. Thanks, Jim.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post