SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man chooses wrong in selecting car for car surffing
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man chooses wrong in selecting car for car surffing Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
In this video dated May 19, 2017,in Harlem, New York City we see a man select the worst possible car to use in car surfing.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32056 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
He is either got a mental disease or the dumbedst mother fucker on Earth. If I was there I would have fired up the bad boys bad boys sarong and waited to laugh as he is body slammed. Got damn guy doesn’t have enough sense to pour piss from a boot.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12963 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Three foot piece of half inch rebar applied with home run force to the side of his right knee would not only remove him from the vehicle, but would also explode the joint and become a learning moment for him and others when it comes to potential future asinine behavior.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Don’t tase me bro!

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
They should have tased that individual after the first minute of asking him nicely to climb down.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arfmel,

Posts: 27184 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
They should have tased that satchel-assed moron after the first minute of asking him nicely to climb down.

Yeah, this is the problem now-a-days the cops wanna try and be nice to people when what they need is an old school ass kicking. ( I know this is driven by supervisors and policy)

I showed this video to Mrs. Mike and told her that when the car stopped and ol'boy jumped on my cruiser; it woulda taken a flat second for me to have opened the door, reached up and gotten an ankle and just hauled him off the roof. Then he woulda gotten some hickory shampoo until he was handcuffed.

Fuck all this trying to be nice, I worked by the 1,2,3 rule.

1, Ask-ask them to do what you want
2, tell-tell them what to do or what will happen
3, do!-do what you told them

and sometimes we had to jump to 3.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11477 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I would have applied baton to knee at about 15 seconds in.

Those cops were VERY unsure of themselves. Probably big city cops for you. Tons of cops around, so let's stand around and talk, and talk, and talk, until someone (else) solves the problem.

Posts: 6705 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I was thinking about some kind of force, club, tazer etc. But if the dude falls and hits his head and is killed or seriously injured then you've got a neighborhood burning down.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5725 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
maybe they just decided there was no sense in beating some crazy ass or breaking his leg. I'll give them a pass for the patience

Posts: 3534 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
Good situation for a Pepperball deployment.

Under current 9th Circuit rulings we would not be able to deploy the Taser, in my opinion.

But Pepperball or 40mm launcher would be green lit from the beginning.

Posts: 6459 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Jumping on a car is not normal, it would likely make me fear for my life.
No way would I think, oh, he is just car surfing.

Being scared I would likely stomp on the gas to get out of there.

Car surfing should be a self correcting problem.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
Under current 9th Circuit rulings we would not be able to deploy the Taser, in my opinion.

Okay, question from the non-LEO here. Why would you be disallowed from using the Taser?

God bless America.

Posts: 13913 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:
maybe they just decided there was no sense in beating some crazy ass or breaking his leg. I'll give them a pass for the patience

Additionally, the intersection of 119th St. and Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. is in Harlem (a block over from Malcolm X Blvd.) and most of the cops were white. They had little to lose and lots to gain by not being in a hurry. Why needlessly risk ending up on the nightly news facing excessive force complaints, IA investigations and civil suits?

Posts: 7387 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Tonfa : Tibia.

Problem solved...quickly.

Posts: 20611 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I guess I need to get out more--I'd never heard of "car surfing"....

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
I would have applied baton to knee at about 15 seconds in.

Those cops were VERY unsure of themselves. Probably big city cops for you. Tons of cops around, so let's stand around and talk, and talk, and talk, until someone (else) solves the problem.

Personally, yes, someone is catching an ass whooping

However, being unfortunately experienced in the reality of being a "big city cop" (in a very liberal city) it's much different.

I've sat in federal court and had to disclose my assets more than once. It ain't fun.

Tazing this nitwit, lumping on this nitwit, as much as its probably needed, ain't gonna happen. Nitwit isn't using any type of "force" against the officers... So by a "Use of Force" policy, officers aren't going to use force on the nitwit.

Remember, this is a department coming off of the "I can't breathe" incident, in a Democratic run city. The mayor will toss a cop under the bus in a New York Second (pun intended) to further his goals.

No one wants to be the one that goes "hands on", and lands up with a complaint against them, and finding themselves in an "Excessive Force" lawsuit with a bullseye painted on them.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8550 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Walking on the roof of an automobile seriously ruins the body of the car - lowers the resale value by many thousands of dollars. If someone jumped on my roof, I'd do everything I could to seriously hurt him. I'd slowly build up some momentum, slam on the brakes, and accidentally run over him.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10863 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
"He out here wow'in, yo, loo at him." Listening to the moron commenting was a nauseating as the punk on the car.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would would any car owner in this scenario not simply accelerate and brake to dislodge the garbage on the roof/hood?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Given NY politics and the demonizing of police, I have no problem with waiting for a posse to form up and swarm him to the ground. The dipshit narrator tells you everything you need to know about the public support for law and order.

The first guy missed a golden opportunity though; as soon as this moron jumped on my cruiser, I’d have gunned it and let him eat pavement. That is a potential attack to me and I would react accordingly.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15834 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post