SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Monday Morning Quote of the Week
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monday Morning Quote of the Week Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted
Given today is a "special day" for me personally, here is this weeks quote:

"May life give you as much happiness as you give others. May this new year of life bring you blessings and joy."

Happy B-Day to me.

Posts: 3735 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That is an excellent quote and I wish you many happy returns this year h2o!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

I do enjoy the weekly quotes, and appreciate you picking up the torch to do so. Thanks!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4935 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Thank you both!

Posts: 3735 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigpond73:
Happy Birthday!

I do enjoy the weekly quotes, and appreciate you picking up the torch to do so. Thanks!

Me too!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6331 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post