SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I hope all you TX members are ok and your properties are not affected
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I hope all you TX members are ok and your properties are not affected Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
That is a hallacious rain storm

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19199 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks but already being discussed. You do have a better title.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23288 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Thanks T. I looked and missed it. I wish you all the best.

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Well, we’re caught up for the year now. Big Grin

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5" at my place in 20 hours, a nice soaking rain, 10" 10 miles south and lots of destruction. Hate to see folks suffer as we swim our way out of the drought.

Posts: 490 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
We're fine, the house, property still tip-top.
The rain actually was a blessing, the grass looks much better now with a couple weeks of rain (it rained last week a bit), same with the other houses in the surrounding area. Things look greener. And we did not have the flooding issues that plagued areas in Dallas.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16710 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Mellissa in Dallas. Hope you guys are ok.

Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
It's all good north of Dallas. About 3" of rain. The grass has greened back up and the flowers are blooming again. Plus it's 30 degrees cooler.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post