SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Major leak 'exposes' members and 'lifts the lid' on the Chinese Communist Party
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Major leak 'exposes' members and 'lifts the lid' on the Chinese Communist Party Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Wonder if this story/list will have legs to expose the traitors within the U.S.
Who will be on the list?
Hope it gets to WikiLeaks so we find out.

Major leak 'exposes' members and 'lifts the lid' on the Chinese Communist Party

On a second note does anyone know how to embed a video from Rumble?
I use karmanator.com to embed YouTube.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it includes any Democrats their friends the MSM and press will keep a lid on it.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have seen an interesting set of leaks recently -

Fang Fang go Bang Bang wild.

Hunter actually has been under investigation by the TOP. MEN. at the FIB.

The FIB did in fact have troves of information / evidence into Seth Rich’ murder that they were officially ‘not investigating’.

Pompeo’s speech from not too long ago regarding his departments score-card about knowing on who is on the take from the ChiCom’s was re-circulated widely.

And now this story.

Perhaps just all coincidental?

Posts: 3495 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wiki Leaks seems to blow a lot of hot air and little real information. I have little use or respect for them after all the bullshit they claimed in 2016 but didn't reveal.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13409 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Wooooo weee look at this nonsense.

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
Just a wild guess that you are a bit skeptical. Big Grin

Parler thread link for those interested and skeptics alike. Claimed that 52,000 Americans are listed.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by satch:
If it includes any Democrats their friends the MSM and press will keep a lid on it.

Beat me to it. We are screwed.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
I believe the 52,000. Most F1 Han Chinese are not loyal to the US.

Posts: 5748 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The Daily Mail link.

The pharmaceutical giants Pfizer and AstraZeneca – both involved in the development of coronavirus vaccines – employed a total 123 party loyalists;

Firms with defence industry interests including Airbus, Boeing and Rolls-Royce employed hundreds of party members.

In total, the Chinese Communist Party has more than 92 million members, but competition to join is fierce with fewer than one in ten applicants successful.

Oath of Loyalty

New members of the Chinese Communist Party swear an oath of loyalty in front of a traditional flag bearing a hammer and sickle to signify proletarian solidarity.

With fist raised, they say: 'It is my will to join the Communist Party of China, uphold the Party's program, observe the provisions of the Party Constitution, fulfil a Party member's duties, carry out the Party's decisions, strictly observe Party discipline, guard Party secrets, be loyal to the Party, work hard, fight for communism throughout my life, be ready at all times to sacrifice my all for the Party and the people, and never betray the Party.'

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Banned
posted Hide Post
Once again, Trump was right .

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
If Americans should’ve learned anything over the last four years, it’s the degree that the MSM is corrupt. The American media conglomerates control over 90% of what Americans see, hear & read. They have an agenda and bend there delivery & messaging to that agenda. So you gotta ask, who’s best interest is being served?

Posts: 13819 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post