SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Getting a new knee in a couple hours… ** 1 week post op update page 2**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Getting a new knee in a couple hours… ** 1 week post op update page 2** Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Currently sitting in the preop prep room waiting for the OR. Having my right knee replaced due to bone on bone arthritis. If everything goes as planned, I’ll be home later this evening.

If you are of the mind to toss a prayer my way, I’d appreciate it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Best of luck on the op & PT.
Sending a prayer your way.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15328 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you. Are you having it done robotically? My wife and I met a doctor who uses one and it amazing how they do it. Either way, take care and let us know when it's done.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent Brother! Hope all goes well and you’re posting in a post-op fog!
Could be entertaining Big Grin

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
You’re in my prayers.

Posts: 26906 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Pay attention the the PT after your surgery and don’t rush it.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6318 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
In my prayers, and my best advice after having mine done is stay ahead of the pain witch your meds and force yourself to do the PT religiously.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound.

Post when you’re lucid to let us know you’re all good.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for Jesus to guide the surgical team, and a speedy recovery for you Brother!

It was good for me to be afflicted, as it taught me your decrees. Psalms 119:71

Posts: 10 | Location: Western Washington  | Registered: August 04, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes a prayer with fondest regards for a successful procedure and recovery.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Skip the under coating ,that's where the get you

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Skip the under coating ,that's where the get you

He’s right but I’d spring for the rust prevention. Good luck!

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12438 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to tell you good luck—-we’re all counting on you.

—-Leslie Nielsen

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All the best 911. Chicks dig scars Big Grin.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
They work great. In the meantime, a little prayer for you to relax and breathe. Good luck and to the PT.

Posts: 6395 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Prayed for you!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
You will ask yourself..'why did I wait so long'..I know I did!

In no time you will be back to normal.

Congrats and remember Ice is your friend!!

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Good thoughts and prayers, 911Boss! Keep us posted on your progress.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Hope all goes well.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Speedy recovery friend.

Posts: 951 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post