SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fridays with Deputy Frank [STRIKE]ASP[/STRIKE] ticketing Left Lane Bandits
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fridays with Deputy Frank [STRIKE]ASP[/STRIKE] ticketing Left Lane Bandits Login/Join 
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Along with PASig’s example are the people that will slow down in the left lane while passing right lane traffic, only to speed back up again once they clear the traffic and the right lane is clear. Traffic in left lane will be cruising a little over 80 until the lead car comes up on a semi in the right lane. Next thing you know, we’re doing 72 in the left lane while the semi is going 69. The lead car speeds up until the next semi, repeat.

Yes and I've never been able to understand this?

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7115 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Along with PASig’s example are the people that will slow down in the left lane while passing right lane traffic, only to speed back up again once they clear the traffic and the right lane is clear. Traffic in left lane will be cruising a little over 80 until the lead car comes up on a semi in the right lane. Next thing you know, we’re doing 72 in the left lane while the semi is going 69. The lead car speeds up until the next semi, repeat.

Yes and I've never been able to understand this?

A need to control everything, or, they have zero control in life and this is the only thing they get to control.

Check out the videos on utoob where these idiots cousins, Break Checkers, love to take tiny cars and break check Semi's, the results at times can be interesting to say the least...

Posts: 23576 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Driving I-81 and I-40 fairly extensively, I can report there are very few left lane bandits. Drivers haul ass out here.

Posts: 28005 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post