SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    World Economic Forum (WEF) - Beware of this group
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World Economic Forum (WEF) - Beware of this group Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
Klaus Schwab - World Economic Forum (WEF) chairman and founder

https://www.breitbart.com/euro...mation-of-the-world/

The World Economic Forum’s Klaus Schwab proclaimed that Communist China will likely serve as a “role model” for many countries as the global community embarks upon a “systemic transformation of the world”.

Schwab heaped praise on the communist government in Beijing for being a leading figure in his vision of a Great Reset of capitalism to usher in the “world of tomorrow”.

“I respect China’s achievements, which are tremendous over the last over 40 years, I think it’s a role model for many countries,” the Davos chief said, adding that while he believes countries should be able to choose the system they prefer to live under, the “Chinese model is certainly a very attractive model for quite a number of countries.”

“I look very much forward to having a strong Chinese voice in Davos to explain even better to the world what it means to see the party Congress which laid down the principles of the policy [and] what it really means for global collaboration and for global development,” Schwab added.

China has been at the forefront of implementing a bio-security state since the outbreak of the coronavirus, implementing one of the first vaccine passport apps in the world in March of 2021, after previously imposing a mandatory health mobile phone application, which in addition to sharing health status of individuals with the government also allegedly shared other data collected with police.

China also seems to be in broad agreement with the World Economic Forum on using the issue of climate change to usher in radical changes.

For example, at this year’s WEF summit in Davos, the president of the Alibaba Group Chinese tech giant, J. Michael Evans said the firm, which like all other companies in Communist China is closely linked to the state, will be seeking to implement an “individual carbon footprint tracker” to monitor the behaviour of individuals in terms of their supposed environmental impact.

“We are developing through technology the ability for consumers to measure their own carbon footprint… where are they travelling, how are they travelling, what are they eating, what are they consuming on the platform,” Evans said.

Posts: 19494 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Oh it's really no secret they are a cadre of C-words...

Posts: 5096 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m sure Schwabs endorsement and high praise for China wasn’t cheap…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
In a just world, this is what needs to be done:

Posts: 27814 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ah, yes, the rich kids' club that "makes it OK" for Justine Trudeau to both be Xi's pet monkey and be praised for following Xi's example. For a while there they used to provide some moral cover for Putin as well, until Putin discovered that he wasn't going to get what he wanted for nothing through them.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Beware indeed. Take a look at their position on What are Central Bank Digital Currencies? Scary stuff they're promoting.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
They want me dead. The feeling is mutual.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
The WEF has been a conservative bugaboo for years. While it contains a number of individually influential lefties, I really don't think as a group it has much influence. I think it's just an excuse for an expense paid vacation in Swiss luxury for lefties every year.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The ironic thing is: ANTIFA and the left, in general, decry Trump, Musk, and others as "fascists," when, in fact, the real fascists, in word and in deed, are Klaus Schwab, George Soros, Bill Gates, Michael Bloomberg, and their various political puppets--such as Canada's Justin Trudeau, France's Emmanuel Macron, Netherlands' Mark Rutte, and so-on

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25994 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
The WEF has been a conservative bugaboo for years. While it contains a number of individually influential lefties, I really don't think as a group it has much influence. I think it's just an excuse for an expense paid vacation in Swiss luxury for lefties every year.

If you think it's just a bunch of doods hanging out and sampling caviar on water crackers and sipping bubbly, you just haven't been paying attention. They've been grooming and placing their "Young Global Leaders" in banking, government and public policy positions around the world. Compare the WEF and their "You will own nothing and be happy" with the goals of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Bilderberg Group and then compare those to "U.N. Agenda 30."

I've been banging that drum for some time. Parabellum tires quickly on anything touching on 'conspiracy theory,' so I'll keep this short. It's worth your time to look things up. Especially if you have children.

Posts: 4799 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Great Reset: Siemens Chairman Calls for ‘Billion People to Stop Eating Meat’ at World Economic Forum

https://www.breitbart.com/euro...orld-economic-forum/

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much would a quarter pound McBug burger cost?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15991 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
Beware indeed. Take a look at their position on What are Central Bank Digital Currencies? Scary stuff they're promoting.

They are hard at work planning our children's future.

World Government Summit: Pippa Malmgren on Digital Currencies

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
How much would a quarter pound McBug burger cost?

I don't know but you can bet they have already run the numbers. Wink

-- George Orwell

posted Hide Post
FBI Director Tells WEF Elites: Biden Admin Seeks ‘Collaboration’ with ‘Private Sector’

https://slaynews.com/news/fbi-...tion-private-sector/

FBI Director Christopher Wray told elites at the World Economic Forum (WEF) summit in Davos that Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration is seeking a “collaboration between the private sector and the government.”

Wray made the remarks during his Thursday appearance at the WEF’s exclusive event in the luxury Swiss ski resort.

The FBI chief made the comments before world leaders, globalist politicians, and corporate heads attending the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting.

It comes as the bureau remains mired in scandal for working against the taxpaying American people.

The FBI’s actions were recently further exposed following Elon Musk’s publishing of the “Twitter Files.”

The revelations revealed the FBI’s efforts to censor Americans to benefit the Democrats and have triggered a push for aggressive Congressional investigations.

Speaking to an audience of global elites at Davos, Wray touched on the federal government’s work with private technology companies.

He spoke about the issue during a discussion about the potential dangers of new technology.

The FBI chief touted the “significant strides” his agency has made in efforts to work more closely with the tech industry.

“I think the sophistication of the private sector is improving and, particularly important, the level of collaboration between the private sector and the government, especially the FBI has, I think, made significant strides,” Wray told the WEF audience.

“Pretty much every technology we could talk about today, we see both great opportunity but great, great dangers in the wrong hands.”

The FBI boss’s comments come amid a flurry of reporting on how the FBI was directing censorship practices at Twitter and other social media companies, particularly regarding the dissemination of the New York Post‘s reporting on Biden family corruption, based on Hunter Biden’s infamous “laptop from hell,” ahead of the 2020 election.

Emails revealed by Elon Musk and reported by journalist Michael Shellenberger last month showed that the censorship on Twitter of the Post‘s reporting on the Biden family business was an operation led by the FBI, in conjunction with Twitter.

Shellenberger’s reporting revealed that federal agents “discredited factual information about Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings both after and *before* The New York Post revealed the contents of his laptop on October 14, 2020.”

Agents were working with top management at Twitter to censor and disparage the Post‘s reporting.

Shellenberger’s reporting showed that the false narrative that the Post’s 2020 reporting was part of an alleged “hack-and-leak” attack by “Russia” was conceived by the FBI.

The “Russia disinformation” narrative was also adopted by corporate media as justification for protecting Joe Biden’s presidential campaign by refusing to broadcast the story.

The FBI responded to the allegations by issuing a brash statement that refused to address the central claim in the reporting.

The agency argues that the internal communications released by Musk “show nothing more” than the normal day-to-day operations of the agency.

The statement blamed the release of the correspondences on “conspiracy theorists” who were allegedly propagating “misinformation with the sole purpose of attempting to discredit the agency.”

The FBI, in its statement, did not specify who it was referring to as “conspiracy theorists.”

Nor did it provide any explanation of what materials were “misinformation.”

The revelations pertaining to Twitter came after Facebook (now known as Meta) CEO Mark Zuckerberg over the summer told podcaster Joe Rogan that the FBI was warning Facebook of “propaganda” ahead of the 2020 election,

He says agents were urging the platform to “be vigilant” in censoring information:

The FBI, I think basically came to us — some folks on our team and was like, ‘Hey, um, just so you know, like, you should be on high alert. There was the — we thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election. We have it on notice that basically there’s about to be some kind of dump of — that’s similar to that. So just be vigilant.’

Posts: 12559 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
What exactly is the FBI director doing in Switzerland?? He has about as much business being there as Triumph the insult comic dog.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6993 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
What is FBI director doing in Switzerland? Managing to make the Bureau look even more like a partisan organization that has the integrity of a cartel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21056 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

If the past 3 years hasn’t made you realize that statement is simply not true, then I don’t know what would wake you up.

Even Elon Musk is admitting it:

WEF is increasingly becoming an unelected world government that the people never asked for and don’t want

Posts: 33574 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If the US government is still "seeking to build a relationship with the private sector", then what exactly happened in the 2020 election and why is there so much noise and fury over both social media operating policies and the new corporate wokeism in America that may now be running out of steam?

(You may or may not have noticed offhand, but we're seeing multiple news stories about US companies abandoning wokeist policies.)

I think Wray may have been briefed by people who were behind the curve.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

I think Wray may have been briefed by people who were behind the curve.

I'm going to disagree with you on this one.
Some corporations may have dialed back some of the woke policies but still cooperate in many other ways.
In my opinion, the current cooperation between government and big business is far greater than most people realize.

-- George Orwell