SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you so much SigForum members
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you so much SigForum members Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My condolences to your family.

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of his passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1125 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t have the words. I am sorry for your loss Nick.

Posts: 979 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That news is crushing Frown

I am so very sorry for your loss Nick.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 9171 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Frown Very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 7381 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
I’m very sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 3441 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family in this time of sorrow.... But until as parents we experience the loss of a young child under almost any cause or reason be it a accident or medical reasons it is hard on all of the family.... Am speaking from personal experience about how even people from outside our immedate circle of friends can help with the recovery from the sorrow by many different actions. ................................ drill sgt.

Posts: 2028 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19719 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1182 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathies on the loss of your nephew.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1370 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
Nick, tears for the loss of young Seth. God bless his eternal soul, and wishing you and yours strength and peace in this most sorrowful of times. May he rest in heaven with our creator in the love and the light.

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Nick for bringing us the “rest of the story”.

As noted above, we are compassionate and feel for you and the family over the loss of your nephew. Prayers are flowing your way from many of us.

Sharing the rest of the story is also very important as there are others, I believe like myself, that did not respond, but now on reflection wish they had. Seeing a similar need in the future I am now more likely to respond.

Perhaps I am being too wordy, perhaps I am speaking for others when I shouldn’t, perhaps the intentions here aren’t clear - for any of that that offends, forgive me.
I thank you for your follow-up.

Posts: 2134 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post