SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Damn, I missed it. Yesterday was 20 years on the forum for me!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damn, I missed it. Yesterday was 20 years on the forum for me! Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
Well , damn . We had a party planned and everything . Your loss .

The midget rodeo clown strippers were the best!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Always my fav! Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38600 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
We're a pretty fine group!

Kevin, catch you next year on the 22nd!

Hope I'm still alive and kicking next year. Congrats.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Well done! Congrats

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
20 years ago today, Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play.

Congrats!!

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Congrats! We need to get a cup of Joe or something.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3685 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
20 years ago today, Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play.

Congrats!!

Love it! Thanks!

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38600 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Valpo Fz:
Congrats! We need to get a cup of Joe or something.

We sure do, Ed!

A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Quite the mile stone.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Nice mile post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A big happy 20th to you, 6guns!

quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:
Congratulations!

0-0

0-0, I wonder if you are the longest member outside the U.S. It look like your 20th anniversary is coming up soon as well. We definitely need to have a party for that.

Posts: 6608 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:
A big happy 20th to you, 6guns!

quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:
Congratulations!

0-0

0-0, I wonder if you are the longest member outside the U.S. It look like your 20th anniversary is coming up soon as well. We definitely need to have a party for that.

Thanks guys!

That is a good point. I'm sure he is.

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and welcome to the 20+ years members group.

Your secret decoder ring has been ordered.

What a long strange trip it's been. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, long time members!

I've been waiting for that ring, Steve!

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats from the new guy.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
For 20 years I have enjoyed your posts.
How about doing another 20.

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post