SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Toyota Salesman in DFW area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Toyota Salesman in DFW area Login/Join 
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted
My Daughter just relocated to Dallas and wants to trade in her current car and buy a slightly used Toyota Rave 4.
Any sales people in the area?

Posts: 4649 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Freeman Toyota in Hurst

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I liked Roger Lopez at Cowboy Toyota and I like their service department

rlopez@cowboytoyota.com
214-414-6148

Posts: 421 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Garland or north east Dallas area, there’s John Eagle Toyota. Ask for Calvin Brown.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
Freeman Toyota in Hurst

On a local forum I'm on Freeman Toyota in Hurst was overwhelmingly recommended.

Posts: 1184 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Freeman Toyota hands down

Posts: 842 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ox190:
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
Freeman Toyota in Hurst

On a local forum I'm on Freeman Toyota in Hurst was overwhelmingly recommended.

The only other dealer I would recommend is Toyota of Denton. Sales is ok, but service department is great.

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post