SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Great Walnut Heist, Fort Knuts!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Great Walnut Heist, Fort Knuts! Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted
Pretty clever obstacle course and even more clever squirrels. How many hours of editing did this guy put into this?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8524 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Another walnut story I saw recently.

https://www.seattletimes.com/n...asnt-the-first-time/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where I used to live, a squirrel would come up on my porch carrying... A bagel! There he would leisurely dine on it. Every day. A bagel. I even tried to follow him / her in order to see if I could get free bagels. No joy! Where did the bagels come from? Its an enduring mystery!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My outdoor cats keep squirrels away from my yard. It's OK because the local squirrels are dirty and scrawny.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post