Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bug Zapper Login/Join 
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted
Here's one I bet the collective mind hasn't dealt with yet. We have one of those electric, fly-swatter type bug zappers. Do you think that they generate enough voltage to kill a mouse?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1449 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
Why do you want to pick on poor, helpless, precious little mice?? You old MEANY you!!

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
No

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
No your honor, I didn't zap Minnie because she was crazy, she was fucking goofy!

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I've always used .22LR shot shells for mice.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
I've always used .22LR shot shells for mice.

Also my choice for rattlesnakes that get near the house. One shot to the head pretty much kills them, but they continue to writhe for a while. I usually approach at that point of deliver a second, coup de grace to the head, making it like hamburger meat. But they still writhe for about 30 minutes.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
you can get a box called a Rat Zapper which runs on D sized batteries and it works very well

I used it in my garage extensively in NH and it got rid of mice and squirrels equally well

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post