SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) - turns a cup of coffee into a necessary lesson for today’s times....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phil Robertson (Duck Dynasty) - turns a cup of coffee into a necessary lesson for today’s times.... Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12299 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I may not be the manliest man. I may not have all the manly skills but two things from that video I take to heart.

Tell it like it is, be who you are and I too like my coffee like I like my motor oil. 40 weight. Smile

Seriously what is with the milkshakes masquerading as coffee AND GOD DAMMIT ITS SMALL, MEDIUM AND LARGE!!!! Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7623 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I've never been to a coffee shop, ever! I've had my coffee black since my army days in the 60's. I don't know how I'd rate my manliness but if it's based on how you drink your coffee I'd be Conan the Barbarian. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love that show and the family but I especially love Phil. A mans man.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I drank mine black until a couple of years ago when I discovered putting some half and half in it, or International Delight French Vanilla was the last thing needed to finally conquer my GERD.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post