SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who here are into juicing and would love to have a juicer? ** New Winner = henryaz **
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who here are into juicing and would love to have a juicer? ** New Winner = henryaz ** Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Bought this thing a couple of years ago, maybe three. Can't remember now. Used it very sporadically, and it has actually been sitting idly on the kitchen countertop for over a year. I came to the realization that I like a good old blender better and just got one. So, the juicer is up for grab. Wife just cleaned it good tonight.

- Have email in your Profile.
- Karmanator will pick a winner in a few days.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Unlucky 1. Count me in. I left a fork in our last blender and turned it on. Not good. Still picking up shards of glass.

Posts: 2044 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat.

I use my NutriBullet. It does a good job but everything Is very thick because of all the pulp.

Posts: 1133 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Please add my name, my daughter would love to have it.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2223 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 279 | Location: Northeast Ohio  | Registered: August 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
ME ME ME ME ME !!!

thanks

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4590 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Thank you.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1864 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Sign me up, please and thanks for the chance.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Please count me in to your always generous karmas, and thanks.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10876 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Please sign me up. Thanks for karma.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I'd love the opportunity to try it.

Thanks for your generous Karma.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thank you Sir.

Posts: 6568 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Mmmm . . . JUICE!

Yes please, I would like to be included.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darn, wife just bought one!
Nice karma!

Jim

Posts: 1353 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent Karma, but count me out. My wife wanted (just had to have) one for Christmas about 4-5 years ago. Bought her one, still in the box and stored in the attic.

Posts: 269 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I'd love to have that juicer. Thank You.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. The juicer we bought has already broken a $40 piece once, in the first month. I am not pleased. We do like juicing, though.
Thanks for the chance.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4248 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh damn, please include me!! I let our daughter take ours to college, thinking she wanted it more than me. I was very wrong.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bjor13
posted Hide Post
please count me in as well!

Posts: 1017 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me!
I don't think I've got anything left but the old microwave! Certainly not a juicer (or blender//nutribullet) anymore.
Of course, if I'm the winner, our youngest child will probably take it to college (the older five kids have already taken most everything else)...

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post