SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who here are into juicing and would love to have a juicer? ** New Winner = henryaz **
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who here are into juicing and would love to have a juicer? ** New Winner = henryaz ** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Count me in

Posts: 197 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
No that is something I could use..
Please add me in.

Thanks

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks but no. I just gave one away to a neighbor. A slow speed Omega juicer made in Korea. Damn thing must have weighted 50 pounds.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I will squeeze a few strawberries and cherries in that and bananas. Put me in the running. Thanks

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6401 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please. We will put it to good use.

Posts: 13291 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at it please.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3160 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
** WINNER = Kuisis **
Congratulations!

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
** WINNER = Kuisis **
Congratulations!

^^^ Entered the Karma. Doesn't even bother to check back in the thread. And doesn't even answer repeated emails. So, moving on.

New winner = henryaz. I'll get in touch with you soon.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
New winner = henryaz. I'll get in touch with you soon.

Email from Q just replied to. Thank-you so much. The wife will be thrilled!

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10876 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Congrats Henry! What do you juice?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9437 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Sorry I missed out.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Congrats Henry! What do you juice?

I don't, but the wife sure does. I casually left a picture of my prize on the kitchen counter, and when she found it she said "I want that juicer!". So I said, OK, you got it. Smile She has been using an ancient yard sale juicer that must weigh 50 pounds. The motor on the thing is massive and I would almost bet it could grind granite.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10876 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post