SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Senate Dims twitter poll Kavanaugh vs Ginsberg backfires spectacularly...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Senate Dims twitter poll Kavanaugh vs Ginsberg backfires spectacularly... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
https://pluralist.com/senate-d...n-kavanaugh-and-rbg/

”Senate Democrats ran a poll of Twitter Friday asking users if they want more Supreme Court justices like Ruth Bader Ginsburg or like Brett Kavanaugh.

The results were not what the Senatorial Campaign Committee was hoping for. As of Sunday, with nearly 200,000 responses collected, Kavanaugh had won 70 percent of the vote to Ginsburg’s 30 percent.”

I’ve intentionally avoided twitter since it’s inception, but I finally signed up just so I could vote for Justice Kavanaugh.

Over 209,000 votes now and still 70% favoring Justice Kavanaugh

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10963 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Don't you just know it's all the lacivious men voting for him?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am just guessing that the Senate Democrats will not go that route again!! This winning thing is really fun!!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
You can bet that the Dems will leave it alone only until they can figure out how to hide the facts.

If the Dems had a blacksmith shop, the sign out front would say, “Many fancy twistings and turnings done here.”

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The percentages tell the tale on just how many people were not hoodwinked by the whole smear campaign...or how many people just don't like the old harpy Ginsberg.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15632 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Was going to post this.

Looks like the poll was taken down.

Fox has picked it up but I doubt any other news agencies will.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...anaugh-than-ginsburg

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16413 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oldrider
posted Hide Post
The Dims (thanks for that term) always seem to find areas of people who think exactly like they want, and present the results they get as America as a whole. Nobody apparently wants to get an opinion from an average American who's worked for what he has, served in the military, didn't graduate from some namby-pamby university, raised a family...

Posts: 360 | Location: Outinthesticks | Registered: October 08, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Would you say that he’s raping her at the polls?

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Want to TRY and skew the results of a poll...PUT IT ON TWITTER!!

More than 52% of Twitter users are 18-34

quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
Was going to post this.

Looks like the poll was taken down.

Fox has picked it up but I doubt any other news agencies will.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...anaugh-than-ginsburg

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Clearly the proper procedure when a poll doesn't yield the expected response is to kill it.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38008 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Clearly the proper procedure when a poll doesn't yield the expected response is to kill it.
For leftists, this is SOP. The only surprising thing would be is if they actually left the poll up for all to see. That would have really surprised me.

The truth is on our side, but the leftists will rationalize this away in their usual delusional manner.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107758 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
That's just deplorable.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
It’s the damn patriarchy again!

Posts: 13747 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post