SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nurses make the worst patients
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nurses make the worst patients Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted
and hysterectomies suck. Ouch! That is all.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Well then, the other nurses are just going to have to suck it up.

I hope you heal well, and feel better soon.

You deserve the best, and don't forget to tell them that!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
I have a daughter that's also an RN and she has said the same thing.

Hope your feeling better ASAP.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
And psych nurses are the worst of the worst. Hope you heal quickly.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Hope you’re feeling pretty good well before Christmas

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The worst patients, but the best virtual friends. Wink It's been a rough patch for you, but I hope you are all better by Christmas and the New Year, and that 2018 recedes in the rear view window like an unpleasant town you will never revisit.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
That certainly doesn't sound like fun Frown.

Hope you feel better soon, T.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4925 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope you feel better soon and heal up.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
and hysterectomies suck. Ouch! That is all.
Best wishes for a fast and full recovery!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a year you've had. Here's hoping the rest of this year, and all the rest, go smooth and easy for you.

An old family friend had a saying that applies here:

For you, the best is just good enough. Smile

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell me about it. My mom is a blood bank supervisor. She always thinks she knows more than her doctors and even goes so far as to argue with some of their recommendations.

Good luck on your recovery, which hopefully is fast.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope you're feeling better soon!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope you heal fast but remember to take it easy for a few days even though it will be hard.

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 724 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
All the best.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

Posts: 1673 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to you, Tara.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine having your insides cut out is ever much of an experience you want to have happen. Sorry and best wishes for a fast recovery and no more pain !

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes!
In your profession what goes around comes around!

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Hoping your discomfort is short lived. Try not to throw the bedpan at anyone....Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Yes, do get better and get out of there.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31419 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
can I mail you some booze or chocolate or other "restricted items"??

hope you mend quickly!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post