SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Merry Christmas, SIGforum!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas, SIGforum! Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!!!

Posts: 4508 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
"The people that walked in darkness, have seen a great light: to them that dwelt in the region of the shadow of death, light is risen. ... For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:2,6

Merry Christmas to all!

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6433 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all.

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to one

Posts: 782 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll try it again.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Posts: 782 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to my family here on SigForum. So grateful for each and every one of you and thank you to the our Majestic Bird in the Sky keeping us all in line!

Posts: 2836 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post