SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I had my time in the ER last night with chest pain. Update on page 3
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I had my time in the ER last night with chest pain. Update on page 3 Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Saying a prayer for all those with heart conditions!

Amen!

I'm sorry to hear of others with heart conditions. My best to you all!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
best wishes for a good test result tomorrow

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm happy to say today went very well. They found one minor blockage of about 30%, but did not perform any repair. I've been prescribed 10gr of Lipitor and a baby aspirin a day. Based on the stress test I figured I needed some kind of repair, but very thankful it only amounted to this.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Glad to know you are under care and monitoring. Be well, brother.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Great to hear, guns. You did the right thing.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Excellent news!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ogie,

Posts: 6621 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
I'm glad you're feeling better, I pray that everything turns out well.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I'm happy to say today went very well. They found one minor blockage of about 30%, but did not perform any repair. I've been prescribed 10gr of Lipitor and a baby aspirin a day. Based on the stress test I figured I needed some kind of repair, but very thankful it only amounted to this.

Excellent news 6guns. Though I'd say that IF it amounted to you ending up in the cath lab for a stent/valve clean up. In my experience, the Hospital I went to they were terrific. In fact, I didn't even know until they were inserting the catheter in my groin area that they were busy at work. It was a great experience and I felt so much better afterwards.

Like others, I felt very healthy and fine prior to that night. In fact, I just though it was heartburn until the pain and tightness were very apparent and not subsiding in the least.

Additionally, after a thread I read here concerning medications and taking certain supplements good for the heart, Omega 3 I think, it was recommended by a very knowledgeable forum doctor to cease taking the Omega 3 w/fish oils because it was in conflict with the prescribed heart meds I was taking. Good advice from this member..I also get the 81mg chewable flavored aspirin I order online. My Walgreens pharmacist suggested it instead of the prescribed lo-dose which my insurance had a small co-pay.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post