SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Police release bodycam footage of Douglas County Georgia judge arrested at Buckhead nightclub
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Police release bodycam footage of Douglas County Georgia judge arrested at Buckhead nightclub Login/Join 
posted
At the end of the video this "Judge" is asking the police officer what a felony is. Big Grin

https://www.atlantanewsfirst.c...-buckhead-nightclub/

More information:

Georgia Judge Accused of Assaulting Cop at Club Claims She Was ‘Set Up’

https://www.breitbart.com/crim...king-police-officer/

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Cocktails at 3 AM make you cray-cray.

Posts: 2043 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Good

Another one being removed from the bench

Sounds like a real winner if she is accused to keeping settlement funds

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Before looking at the links, I took a good guess.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17128 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Good

And another one's gone, another one's gone
Another one off the bench!

Hey! Gonna get you, too!

Another one's off the bench.

Lookout!

Posts: 16152 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
I knew before I clicked on the link. Same old shit! another righteous BITCH. When she referenced the cop picking up dead bodies, take her wherever you want, the cop should have taken her to the friggin' morgue and cuffed her to a cold slab and left her there overnight. So sick of these entitled A holes!

Posts: 1287 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Atlanta city government is full- and I do mean full- of this kind of stupid, unqualified garbage who are in positions of authority only because of the color of their skin. That is the absolute truth.

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Good

Hey! Gonna get you, too!

Lookout!

Maybe from local court system, but she is fully qualified to be a Bidet nominee for Federal Bench.

Posts: 4051 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
She was set up eh? Is there a script these jackasses all follow?

Posts: 13822 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally

Maybe from local court system, but she is fully qualified to be a Bidet nominee for Federal Bench.

Hey, thanks for bringing me back to reality. For a brief moment I was foolishly celebrating a small victory.

Posts: 16152 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Good

Hey! Gonna get you, too!

Lookout!

I heard Freddie Mercury’s voice singing as I read this. I hope others appreciate your reference as I did.

Posts: 379 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Before looking at the links, I took a good guess.

Beat Roll Eyes

We had a judge around here who stole millions from peoples' trusts, probate, etc. When they finally figured it out and were closing in on him he fled. He was on the lam for quite a while. He was spotted in Vegas by a local to here retired police chief and offed himself before he could be arrested.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3600 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

Hey! Gonna get you, too!

Lookout![/QUOTE]

I heard Freddie Mercury’s voice singing as I read this. I hope others appreciate your reference as I did.

Posts: 379 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

More information:

Georgia Judge Accused of Assaulting Cop at Club Claims She Was ‘Set Up’

https://www.breitbart.com/crim...king-police-officer/

quote:
from the linked article:

At a news conference Friday afternoon Peterson’s attorney said the charges against his client should be dropped and called on Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis to review the case.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
The office of 'judge', a public servant who needs to be held in the highest degree of respect, simply because of what they represent, seems to have taken a distinct nose-down in certain quarters.

Dressing up like a ten-dollar good-time gal is not what you expect from a judge.

Posts: 11428 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
The office of 'judge', a public servant who needs to be held in the highest degree of respect, simply because of what they represent, seems to have taken a distinct nose-down in certain quarters.

Dressing up like a ten-dollar good-time gal is not what you expect from a judge.

But it is what you would expect from that judge.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 389 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Judges do speak oh so eloquently...........................

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4650 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
nothing good happens after midnight.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11079 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
DEI at its finest.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7136 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Georgia could adopt her as another state animal: "The Largemouth Ass."

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1600 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post