SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For this year’s Super Bowl halftime show….
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For this year’s Super Bowl halftime show…. Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
I present you the Retired Rappers Tour.

Super Bowl 2022 Halftime Performers Revealed: Dr. Dre, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, Mary J. Blige and Snoop Dogg

https://apple.news/AzsKsgzqKSmypY5FqBP8zeA

I don’t even necessarily hate all of their music, but holy pandering Batman.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12334 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a crap show

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Which rapper will perform the "black national anthem" at the game?

Calvin Broadus AKA Snoop dog?

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Wow, what a crap show

That's what I thought about Lady Gaga's pending appearance in 2017. It turned to be one of the best halftime shows I've ever seen, bar none.

With that said I'll hold out judgement till I see it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
No Kanye? DoubleyouTeeEff!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
apparently...I'm not the target demographic...

Posts: 247 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
M&M, whoa Eek

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Wow, what a crap show

That's what I thought about Lady Gaga's pending appearance in 2017. It turned to be one of the best halftime shows I've ever seen, bar none.

Lady Gaga is an outstanding and very talented singer. These guys just make noise. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
My Spidey-sense tells me the halftime ratings are going to be "less Super" than in previous years.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Holy cow guys. What do you expect for $4-5K per ticket?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Since the nfl is dead to me, I don’t care if it were Micky, Minny, Goofy, and Donald……….wait, maybe it is.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
It'll be reviewed as the best halftime show ever. Too bad I'll miss it, mostly because I have zero interest.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Halftime show = drag it out even more, more time for commercials.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Oh look, another crapfest I won’t waste my time watching.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
No AC/DC, no Iron Maiden. I could get behind some country music.

Always freaking pop music. Give me the Stanley Cup Playoffs anytime over the Super Bowl.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Gonna be hard to top the shit show that was last year with the Weekend,

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don’t even necessarily hate all of their music

Well I do and would hesitate to even call it MUSIC.

If they want a bunch of old 70's Rockers ~ I'm all in.

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Kinda makes you yearn for the days of a nip slip, doesn't it? Big Grin

Posts: 13116 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you heard what passes as rap/hip hop these days...mumble-rap? there's not a single rhyme in the lyrics but ohhh, that guy can 'flow' Roll Eyes
Better these guys for such a theme'd show than what passes these days Roll Eyes

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Sheeeeeet I can watch that shit on BET-TV. Although I have not watched any NFL for the past 4 years, so they could have the Dems in Congress entertain us, it's all the same to me.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post