SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maxine Waters raises eyebrows with bizarre post claiming Twitter hacked: 'I know who has done this
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maxine Waters raises eyebrows with bizarre post claiming Twitter hacked: 'I know who has done this Login/Join 
posted
Aunt Esther foiled again!

House Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters, D-Calif., raised eyebrows Tuesday with a bizarre tweet claiming her Twitter account was hacked and "erased," and claiming she knew who was behind the alleged hack.

"I have been hacked and my Twitter account has been erased," Waters wrote. "I know who has done this."

MAXINE WATERS: TREATMENT OF HAITIAN MIGRANTS WORSE THAN SLAVERY

"I will take care of this," the tweet concludes, along with the congresswoman’s signature at the end.

However, upon scrolling down the congresswoman’s Twitter timeline, it appears that her account is still functional as is her campaign account.

In fact, Waters’ official account that made the post claiming the hack still has a tweet from 2017 pinned to the top of her account.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Additionally, it appears as though Waters has tweeted multiple times within the past 24 hours.

Her claim quickly raised eyebrows on social media.

A staffer for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., appeared to joke about Waters' tweet.

"I have no insider knowledge about this. But I am working to secure the movie rights," Robyn Patterson, Pelosi's deputy communications director, wrote on Twitter about Waters' claim.

Waters’ office did not immediately respond when asked for comment on the claimed hack.

LINK: https://www.foxnews.com/politi...r-hack-bizarre-tweet

Posts: 17170 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Her computer was off. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26196 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Officer! My car was stolen! I drove it to the precinct to report the theft!

Yeah, like that.

Posts: 9109 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Yet another contestant in the stupidest moron in Washington contest. Damn there's a bunch of them competing for the crown.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
You can't fix stupid.

~Ron White

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, who is the title holder now? Sheila, Hank or Maxine?

Q

Posts: 26196 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The only "hack" in any of this is Waters herself.

Posts: 107241 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Hard to tell, but if they ever all speak at the same event this is likely to happen:

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I think the cheese done slid off her cracker.....

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The only "hack" in any of this is Waters herself.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
she is a few fries short of a happy meal

her elevator doesn't run to the top

she is a few bricks shy of a full load

the light is on but no one is home

her ship came in while she was at the airport

she is as useful as a screen door on a submarine

after listening to her, I feel bad for her dog

whatever is making you so stupid is really working

I'm sure there are others...

Posts: 53080 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waters, Pelosi, Biden, Harris.

Damn near have a SPED class.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
You know you're officially starting to lose it when Pelosi's staff stops limiting itself to calling you eccentric. Then again, writing Maxine off as nuts would be an easy way to take out the gargantuan chunk of spending from the "Build Back Redder" bill that she wants for housing.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Waters, Pelosi, Biden, Harris.

Damn near have a SPED class.

Had to look up your acronym. Special Education. Okay, now I get it. Roll Eyes

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16143 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maxine and AOC are in a dead heat for Dumbass Of The Year ..

Posts: 3967 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Hard to tell, but if they ever all speak at the same event this is likely to happen:

and I bet she covets his ice cream bar too

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
she is a few fries short of a happy meal

her elevator doesn't run to the top

she is a few bricks shy of a full load

the light is on but no one is home

her ship came in while she was at the airport

she is as useful as a screen door on a submarine

after listening to her, I feel bad for her dog

whatever is making you so stupid is really working

I'm sure there are others...

All hat and no cows.

If bullshit were a tuba, she would be a full brass band.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
it appears that her account is still functional as is her campaign account

If only the same could be said of her brain

Posts: 14998 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The stupid emanating from that woman is incredible.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31365 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’ll be first.
“It’s Trump’s fault”.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Oooooh, no. She's been in Congress for a long time, and she was as crazy as she could be long before Trump even thought of entering politics.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Il Cattivo,

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post