SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Easyfire won the sights, Nickelsig229 the Zev trigger
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Easyfire won the sights, Nickelsig229 the Zev trigger Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Zev trigger for G43 added

Posts: 4127 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your list! Just made the post count! Glad you're up and running, over the covid and posting..

Posts: 23538 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your fine karma. My daughter needs the sights for the new AR15 I have gifted her in celebration of Biden’s election. I have no need of the Kev trigger.

I first read your karma as requiring a story, but realized I was in error. But anyway here is a charming story circulating locally here in Colorado:

Colorado has a gun magazine limit of 15 rounds that is widely ignored by the local sheriffs.

One story has an anti-gun activist inquiring of a local sheriff as to why he was not enforcing the state law concerning the 15 mag round limit? His response is that he had two deputies ready to begin enforcing it as soon as they finished another project.

When the anti-gun activist inquired as to what project the deputies were addressing, the sheriff responded that he had been receiving complaints that bears were shitting in the woods and the deputies were holding bear training classes to stop the bear shit from spreading.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you are back.
Please add me for the Zev trigger or AR sights.

PC

Posts: 1341 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for the AR sights.
Thx!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I can use both.

Thanks,
Chris

Posts: 1697 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
Welcome back and thank you for the opportunity!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
Interesting number, I would be interested the sights. But then again ......

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
One last shot, I will draw for this tomorrow.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Easyfire won the sights, Nickelsig229 the Zev trigger. Contact me with your address at "mdmllc at sbcglobal.net" and I will get it mailed out.