SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Easyfire won the sights, Nickelsig229 the Zev trigger
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Easyfire won the sights, Nickelsig229 the Zev trigger Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I have an AR who could certainly use these. Many thx for the chance. Glad yer back being able to post.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Wow. I'm not in for the karma but what a story. I've had a couple of instances like that. One being with cafepress. But i couldn't reset it. I called and they said I have no account there. It's been years since I've used it and I'm vigilant with monitoring my credit card. But your story is scary. I'm glad you're back.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19693 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put me on the list please.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3544 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11301 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
What doesn't kill you...

I need some AR sights. Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 3187 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Welcome back! is Mrvax a reference to the old Digital Equipment Company VAX/VMS/MicroVAX universe?

My first computer was a DEC Rainbow 100, and we used a PDP/11 (Punched Paper Tape Drive, bitches) and a PDP 11/24 at my high school.

In any case, thanks for the chance, I could use those on a planned pistol build. Have the lower, and trigger, acquiring the rest...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12795 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Welcome back! is Mrvax a reference to the old Digital Equipment Company VAX/VMS/MicroVAX universe?

My first computer was a DEC Rainbow 100, and we used a PDP/11 (Punched Paper Tape Drive, bitches) and a PDP 11/24 at my high school.

In any case, thanks for the chance, I could use those on a planned pistol build. Have the lower, and trigger, acquiring the rest...

It’s from the Yamaha V-Max, it came out when I was in high school.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Achievement Unlocked
Picture of SIGnul 9
posted Hide Post
Throwing my hat in the ring. If I win, I’ll Karma the black MBUS sights these would replace Big Grin

This is one of the few signals that can't be caught or blocked; when a process is sent SIGKILL, it never runs again. This is signal 9, as in the ever-popular kill -9

Posts: 1050 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I don't post too much but I have loged on to sifgforum almost daily to over 15 years. I completely understand withdrawl.

Thanks for the opportunity. Count me in.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4791 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance, please.

Posts: 26935 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you for your generosity

Posts: 9167 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Glad you got your login issue straightened out.
Please include me in your Karma, I have a rifle that's FDE which is sitting in the safe (unfired) with no sights.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Glad you were able to get back in.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Sometimes you have to take the long way home. Glad you made it back. I'd like a chance for the sake of a friend who bought an AR without sights.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29722 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I built a 300BLK upper some time ago but never got sights for it, they would complete it nicely. Please add me in for a chance and welcome back!

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Welcome home son! And please add me in.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Glad you kicked COVID's ass! Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4351 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Welcome back and thanks, I'm in.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1370 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm glad you're feeling better. I'd like a shot at those for my FDE build.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hacks are rampant lately, glad you got it solved!! Please include me in this wonderful Karma!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post