SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need suggestions for a dishwasher for a rental house
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need suggestions for a dishwasher for a rental house Login/Join 
The Ice Cream Man
posted
I'm looking to replace the dishwasher. This is for a beach house we rent out.

Any suggestions?

Posts: 5729 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
For a rental, you don't need a top of the line. Something like 300-400 bucks or less. I'd look at something from Kenmore like this:

$349.99

Kenmore 13802

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I would suggest IKEA (Whirlpool) since you get a 5 year warranty. I’ve had minor issues wit my IKEA appliances but they have been goof about promptly fixing them.

Posts: 4099 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
Brand aside look for nylon racks they won’t rust from the inside out. Look for a hard food disposer.
The next big sale cycle begins in about 10 days for Memorial Day if you can wait.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post