Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| The Ice Cream Man |
I'm looking to replace the dishwasher. This is for a beach house we rent out. Any suggestions? BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | ||
|
| Bookers Bourbon and a good cigar ![]() |
Any dog can be a Guide Dog if you don't care where you're going. NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER | |||
|
| Get my pies outta the oven! ![]() |
For a rental, you don't need a top of the line. Something like 300-400 bucks or less. I'd look at something from Kenmore like this: $349.99 Kenmore 13802 | |||
|
| If you see me running try to keep up |
I would suggest IKEA (Whirlpool) since you get a 5 year warranty. I’ve had minor issues wit my IKEA appliances but they have been goof about promptly fixing them. | |||
|
Member![]() |
Brand aside look for nylon racks they won’t rust from the inside out. Look for a hard food disposer. The next big sale cycle begins in about 10 days for Memorial Day if you can wait. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

