SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bakery near Ohio college accused of racism after three black students arrested for stealing wine
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Bakery near Ohio college accused of racism after three black students arrested for stealing wine Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Does this mean no Taco Tuesday? Frown

quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Re: "News articles in 2015 quoted students decrying the school dining hall's sushi and Vietnamese banh mi sandwiches as cultural appropriation."

What a crock of PC that is.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lkdr1989,

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4337 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
This is the same town that, just this yea, abolished Columbus Day and renamed it Indigenous Peoples Day

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
My eldest is going to Military school in the fall. It's the antithesis of Oberlin.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fenris,

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
What I want to know is out of the 40 shop lifters arrested how many of those were students at the college and if it is a majority maybe the college should be addressing the issue that their student body has a real problem...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Re: "News articles in 2015 quoted students decrying the school dining hall's sushi and Vietnamese banh mi sandwiches as cultural appropriation."

What a crock of PC that is.

Very well then, it will be haggis and boiled meat for everyone!

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post