SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In before the close! October Mystery Karma!
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In before the close! October Mystery Karma! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hope I’m in on time, and thanks for the chance. Help my sorrows after another Lions flop.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, Dave. Mystery Boxes are awesome. Thanks for the opportunity at this karma.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
posted Hide Post
Here's hoping! Count me in.

Posts: 82 | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12633 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope that I am not too late. Please include my name in this mystery karma.

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I love a good mystery. Sign me up!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
In before the deadline? Thank you for the
chance.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in too, thanks!!

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another generous karma David. Please include me if still open.

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thank you.

Posts: 459 | Location: ATL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8852 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
In too. Thanks David.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 228 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Always generous. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
In. Thanks Dave!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you and God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24116 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a mystery!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please consider me and thanks in advance.

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post