SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rapper makes it to TWENTY-SIX (!) before the inevitable.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rapper makes it to TWENTY-SIX (!) before the inevitable. Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:
Music critics are much rougher these days. ....but it's rap "music" which is mostly intolerable to listen to, so understandable I suppose.

Candy and music are similar, both are best without the wrapper.

Posts: 5904 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Link to surveillance footage at the Holiday inn

https://www.reddit.com/r/Publi..._shooting_of_rapper/

Saw this comment about the triggerdudes

Sir, are you a professional assassin?

No, but I did murder someone at a Holiday Inn last night. Big Grin

Posts: 5531 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I bet rappers pay through the nose for life insurance. It has to be one of the most dangerous jobs out there.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7650 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
I bet rappers pay through the nose for life insurance. It has to be one of the most dangerous jobs out there.

The insurance companies are able to refer to the Life Expectancy charts from the Neolithic Period, however, which dramatically reduces the rapper’s premium.

“19 year old rapper … 6 years of life remaining, at best, hoekay … here’s the offer:”

Posts: 5082 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
As[Ex]piring rapper.

Odd, you rarely hear of Opera singers involved in gang violence and drive by shootings?

Rappers and social media influencers have high risk jobs. I think OSHA needs to provide them some health and safety standards.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2795 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good ole' lead poisoning!
Leading cause of rapper extinction.

Posts: 4 | Registered: June 28, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post