SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rapper makes it to TWENTY-SIX (!) before the inevitable.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rapper makes it to TWENTY-SIX (!) before the inevitable. Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28642 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
He found some Scots ancestry, getting himself kilt that way.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31984 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The spelling police are being investigated for excessive force while serving a warrant .

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55166 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
An aspiring expiring rapper. Well, bless his heart.

Now, now. He actually acquired the actual title, "Rapper", already. So, he had that going for him...which is nice..

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1864 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
That's like 50 in human years.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16630 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
That's like 50 in human years.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31374 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.firstcoastnews.com...49-a772-4b600e953a69

He’s been in the news alot here in Jax. Has been shot at least 3 times prior.

Posts: 215 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DitchDoctor911:
https://www.firstcoastnews.com...49-a772-4b600e953a69

He’s been in the news alot here in Jax. Has been shot at least 3 times prior.

Fourth time's the charm!

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4996 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Jacksonville, FL Sheriff arrested three for Foolio's murder.

JCSO put out a bunch of videos on this today. This MBUSFW.

Video of the murderers before, during, and afterward.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31984 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Waiting for LeBron James to slam these officers and praise the killers.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17151 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Music critics are much rougher these days. ....but it's rap "music" which is mostly intolerable to listen to, so understandable I suppose.

Posts: 1947 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With a lot of these dudes, the list of rap music they have produced is shorter than the rap sheet they have for criminal activity.
In most cases it is the “gangsta” lifestyle they immerse themselves in that results in a short life span .

Posts: 3373 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Someone left the Drake out in the rain...

Posts: 109011 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Poor kid was probably just getting his life together….

Posts: 270 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Clearing up the gene pool....

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1434 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
A black man has been murdered, wonder if BLM will protest?

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1877 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I wonder if his college will refund his dorm room deposit for the following semester?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15788 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Those arresting officers look pissed. The duty of State business rolls on even in a downpour. Imagine having to stand in that for the duration. I’m not shy of getting wet but after five minutes, I’m looking for cover.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
RIP Sideshow Bob.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8924 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Watched the video. I REALLY wanted the guy with the 40mm non-lethal to thump the one suspect with it!!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8924 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post