SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone Have Fond Memories of Wrist Rocket Slingshots?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Have Fond Memories of Wrist Rocket Slingshots? Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Never had a wrist rocket but did have a Whamo oak slingshot in the mid 60's. Looks like the pic below. Found it when I was going thru my Dad's stuff after he passed. Perhaps a new set of rubbers are in order!

Posts: 4418 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Go for it!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5971 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
My Dad was pretty smart, and never let me or my brother have one. We had neighbors on all sides and they all had my parents on speed dial so were in enough trouble without a sling shot.

My childhood best friend had one and a pellet gun. His house backed up to a woods, and he had targets mounted on the fence backing up to the woods. We'd trade back and forth between the pellet gun and the sling shot. It was great fun.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23396 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
yup

Only on summer vacations on our Aunt's and Uncle Farm in Montana

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post