SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Minnesota Lawmaker Stages 24 Hour Sit-In to Protest Inaction on Gun Control
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minnesota Lawmaker Stages 24 Hour Sit-In to Protest Inaction on Gun Control Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is effective congressmaning, right there.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I hope they get piles.

Terminal hemorrhoids FTW!

Disgusting stinky hippies!

Posts: 2845 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Man that's dedication to a cause. Roll Eyes

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7652 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
I hope the fair-trade lentils in her vegan solidarity rations make her shart herself.

Posts: 5784 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:
I hope the fair-trade lentils in her vegan solidarity rations make her shart herself.

Was gonna ask if she's wearing Depends in suport of her dedication to not leave the floor?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4657 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:

Big Grin

Posts: 27184 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post