SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Guy gets out of car during 'road rage incident', gets gun pulled on him...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guy gets out of car during 'road rage incident', gets gun pulled on him... Login/Join 
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
"I could just pull a gun and cock it on him and it's perfectly fine?" Ewing said.

Roll Eyes

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 373 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

Yes.

But if you do it the other way around, you will be arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44458 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"A camera phone was the only thing that stopped the threat, according to Elizabeth Ewing."

I want to know where I can buy a special camera phone that stops threats. It did not seem to help with any of the recent airline disturbances. Yeah lets record the event and let social media see what happened.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
^^^

Yes.

But if you do it the other way around, you will be arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior.

Eek Big Grin

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
^^^

Yes.

My god.... What did you do?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38203 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I've heard that the person who gets out of the car should be thought of as something very close to a lethal threat.

is there any truth to that? Is there a "proper and prudent" response to someone exiting their car in this type of situation?

Maybe the guy in the victim car answered my question, but wondering what the forum's thoughts are.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11090 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post