Tools

Worst PW Male Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
I thought pussy whipped meant hopelessly in love.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I have always heard it from guys as a pejorative term. As in "You know Jack he is pussy whipped has to check with her first." Generally a controlling female.

ZSMICHAEL nailed it.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
That must be one magical cooter to give up everything that kid had.

Posts: 20117 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
That must be one magical cooter to give up everything that kid had.

Think about how he grew up. Every think up to how much tooth paste was squeezed on his brush to how his bed clothes where laid out. Give me f'n break. No wonder a marginally good looking women with next to zero talents other then maybe giving him a blow job now and again can control him. Loser.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I have serious doubts about the blowies. The word “job” makes it seem too much like work for her I’d bet.

Posts: 13744 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
I have serious doubts about the blowies. The word “job” makes it seem too much like work for her I’d bet.

You're no doubt correct about that. So what does he get from her? She strips him necked and beats him with a birch branch is my guess. A lot of that kinky shit going around unchecked in the UK. But hey, keep it in your bedroom, don't put it in my face and I don't really give a shit.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post