SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In this evening's video interlude, I give you...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In this evening's video interlude, I give you... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by liner:
I would have liked to hear the impact, aluminum bats have a very distinct song when crushing a skull.
Here ya go

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Further proof that firefighters all wanna be cops!!!

That was a great video.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11458 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
"Hazmat clean up in aisle 3"

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Ha! That's some funny shit right there. Too bad the owner didn't get a home run on the other scumbag.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9415 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:...
3. the fire dept. take down. I do not believe I have ever seen FD take down a perp.

They are also NASCAR pit crew on their days off.

I think they tightened his lug nuts.

Yeah don't mess with firemen...they travel in packs and are as tough as cops. They eat fewer doughnuts. Big Grin

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17597 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by liner:
I would have liked to hear the impact, aluminum bats have a very distinct song when crushing a skull.
The video takes place in Canada so if the video had audio the impact sound would've been drown out by the hitter saying, "Sorry, eh" Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23654 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
"He's got a nice compact swing there Bob. He doesn't pop out much and has good power to the opposite field." Big Grin

Posts: 7096 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Nice!
That was in Canada, eh?
I thought they weren't allowed to defend themselves or was that England? Confused

Posts: 23193 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Drove him batty.

Posts: 6592 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Awesome! From hickory shampoo to aluminum shampoo.

Posts: 11981 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
2017 08:35 PM
...assholes

Yo, my bitch name is PONG!!!!!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Tune in tomorrow for the next episode called

"Honey I split the robbers"

- or -

"Criminals, don't play with the Firemen!"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38203 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Box Score:

Robber
One (1) TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury).

Store Owner
One (1) RBI (Robber Batted Insensible).

I thought the funniest part was the robber standing and weaving in the corner.

I will give the second robber this: He tried to help his partner.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Sometimes, getting out of bed ruins the whole day.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Perp #2 did get a solid thump on the shoulder blade. He might have to take a little time off for that to heal up.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8272 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Nice to see others in the store tried to assist with detaining the robbers.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8760 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Now batting for the Expos: Jacques Karma.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Nice job fire guys!

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post