SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In this evening's video interlude, I give you...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In this evening's video interlude, I give you... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ha! Notice that he sat down on a fainting couch.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Batting .500 is awesome but that day would have been great to bat 1.000

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5692 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
But couldn't the owner just hit the kid in the arm or something? He didn't have to go for the head. Wink

He hit him where it wouldn't do any damage.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
"Just calm down Mr. Patient so we can treat you"

"oh you want to get combative? Capt., expedite back up.... "

"Oh you REALLY want to play with the Firefighters eh?.... " Big Grin "Alright then...."

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38024 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Nice an aluminum bat up side the head, just what the doctor ordered.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Cleaned his clock very nicely.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
"Swing a-way Merrill"

Posts: 7387 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
While I was watching them tie him up I couldn't help but think how nice it would have been if they had a pair of handcuffs. Reasonably good ones can be had for about $30.... Maybe they'll get some for future events.

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Bunt force trauma..

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I had to run that back and watch a couple of times. Providing my own sound effects.

Doink!

Another Festivus miracle.

Posts: 7272 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Shitty situation all around. And these jackasses get all pissy when a bat comes into play.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
I had to run that back and watch a couple of times. Providing my own sound effects.

Doink!

Another Festivus miracle.

Did you make the "FWOMP" sound too when he got whacked in the head?

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Bunt force trauma..

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29738 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Ha, that's awesome.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Teddy Fucking Ballgame just went yard on him and if literally knocked the shit out of him. I wonder why he didn't go after the guy that escaped I saw a few spots where he could have tuned his head up as well especially with the guy holding him at bay with the stool.

Posts: 4788 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Surprised he had anything left to struggle with the FD. Screw him, but I'm sure he will be back again once he gets of of jail....

Posts: 3854 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, thank you for sharing. Smile
What is the sound of hollow metal bat on hollow
bone melon? Thwack!? Thumpfff!? or Piiinnnnggg !?

Less is more.

Posts: 3995 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Bunt force trauma..
Eh?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107786 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
I like how he waited on his pitch. He didn't chase anything out of the zone. Then he's up in the count and BAM! Goes yard on 3-0 fastball that caught a little too much plate.

Would have been great if the customers started high fiving around then. Smile

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
I would have liked to hear the impact, aluminum bats have a very distinct song when crushing a skull.

Posts: 2080 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post