SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ~*~Nissan Altima Door Handle Karma~*~
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~*~Nissan Altima Door Handle Karma~*~ Login/Join 
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted
I bought replacement door handles for TSM11's 2004 Nissan Altima S. TSM11 has been away across town taking care of her Mom and hasn't been home a lot. Because of this we traded her car before I had a chance to replace them. I have the Left Rear, Left Front and Right Rear door handles available for Karma. These are black in color. If your door handles are painted you might be able to get a body shop to paint them for you. We had decided just to leave them black.

If you don't need all of them, let me know which one(s) you do need. I'll let this run until Sunday 06 Aug 2017.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
This may be the single strangest karma I've ever seen.

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by caneau:
This sounds like a challenge. I'm on it! Big Grin

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
This sounds like a challenge. I'm on it! Big Grin

It is Big Grin

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:

Have you missed my other Karmas? Big Grin

-Ovid

NRA Life Member

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Did they involve other random parts from sensibly priced Japanese automobiles?

Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if these will fit an '08 Maxima?

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
Anyone know if these will fit an '08 Maxima?

No they will not. On Amazon they are completely different.

-Ovid

NRA Life Member

Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Thank you for clarifying that.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I want to add to this karma. I have a size 13 left boot, black. That I will karma off to the winner as well.

Rotndad you were the one that took my strange ass random car part karma I did. Expansion valve and dryer for Honda accord,. Right?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20838 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm disappointed. I was hoping the karma was for a complete front driver side door.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19697 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
No one wanted a shop manual for a 1979 Oldsmobile when I offered it.

I also have a buch of '94 Blazer parts I'd like to give to a good home.
I keep trying to flag people down on the road when I see one still running to ask them if they want them. Big Grin

Posts: 21121 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I want to add to this karma. I have a size 13 left boot, black. That I will karma off to the winner as well.

Rotndad you were the one that took my strange ass random car part karma I did. Expansion valve and dryer for Honda accord,. Right?

Yes, IIRC I used them on my sister's car.

-Ovid

NRA Life Member

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Cool. I'll look for a 2004 Altima to buy so I can win a Karma! Keep an eye on your email and I'll let you know. Big Grin Big Grin

NOT!

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post