SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For liberals posting politics here......
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For liberals posting politics here...... Login/Join 
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted
Here's the thing, sure you lost the White House,
the Senate, the House, the future Supreme Court,
Governors and all those State Legislatures,
but look at the bright side, you won everything else.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
Here's the thing, sure you lost the White House,
the Senate, the House, the future Supreme Court,
Governors and all those State Legislatures,
but look at the bright side, you won everything else.

Woo hoo!

Q

Posts: 26343 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think they deserve a participation trophy!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8335 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Did I miss something? Did a closet lib here wig out?

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Did I miss something? Did a closet lib here wig out?

I think he's just trying to be inclusive Wink
'Course, I could've easily missed something..

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5306 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
We need to take back journalism next. Return to basic civics classes in school and teach kids facts not feelings.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2004 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
If they are US citizens, they really won; they just don't realize it yet.

This past 5 months have been FANTASTIC for America. ALL Americans.

It's just that the average American-hating libtard is too stupid and narrow-minded to see past their special interests, political agendas, and personal hissy fits to see the truth. What they want (and what we all would have gotten had the hag of Benghazi won in November) is the systematic disassembly of America and her institutions (that has been underway for the past 8 years). While they THINK this is what they want, it would ultimately destroy our economy, further enslave We, The People to a tyrannical government, and weaken this country's place in the world, making us all less safe.

We ALL dodged the bullet in November.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
We need to take back journalism next. Return to basic civics classes in school and teach kids facts not feelings.

And Education!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
If they are US citizens, they really won; they just don't realize it yet.

This.
I have said as much to libs I know.
They grumble when I say so... but when liberty prevails over statism everyone wins.
But... they are too stupid to know that we are fighting to protect their freedom as well as our own.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
That's too small of a goal. We actually need to take back 11 thru 45 in the The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals as read into the Congressional Record in 1963 for the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23218 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We cleaned house here last year. There aren't any more liberals in this forum, at least among those members who post.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Has the fool who predicted TX would go blue in this last election cycle surfaced? Big Grin

I'd go back to find the screen name but that Trump thread is ehhhh....kinda big....yuuuuge in fact. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
We cleaned house here last year. There aren't any more liberals in this forum, at least among those members who post.

I applaud you for that. If I wanted to hear or see liberal rants there are a whole lot of places I could go. I just choose not to.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Every once in a while it would be nice to see one pop in....you know, for entertainment value. Like when an ice cube is tossed into a vat of hot oil. (I am aware the last sentence is a fragment.)

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think I know one.
Will not single them out, but you probably do too.
Actually most everybody here is probably to the left of me.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:

I applaud you for that. If I wanted to hear or see liberal rants there are a whole lot of places I could go. I just choose not to.

Jim

No kidding, Jim!! I try...honestly...try to make an honest attempt to watch CNN for "the other side of the story" and my god!!!.....I can't stand the stupidity for more than about 42.8205734 seconds.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't care about the political beliefs of the people who frequent this forum, unless they espouse those views here.

We used to be quite tolerant of opposing political opinions, and then came the Krimson Kenyan and all his special little snowflakes, and that was that.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I still remember the day I moved a few more steps to the right... It was the day of the statement, "The police acted stupidly." And that retarded 'beer summit' that followed.

A turning point for me.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
"Irritating though it may be to be lectured by the Snowflake Brigades, however, there is one sense in which the campus leftists truly are victims. No, they are not victims of President-elect Trump and his alleged xenophobia and intolerance. They are victims of an educational system that is more concerned with ideological indoctrination than with teaching America’s youth to think critically. They are victims of a system that has institutionalized the toxic mix of narrow-mindedness and arrogance. And in a very real sense, they will soon become victims of the very worldview that they are parroting. In being taught that the world should offer safe spaces, coloring books, and puppies when they don’t get their way, these students are heading for a hard encounter with the world as it really is, a world for which they are dangerously unprepared."

https://townhall.com/columnist...-snowflakes-n2249820

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

The last month of the election really separated the men from the boys.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post