SIGforum
What Happened to OANN?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4690095274

July 21, 2020, 01:27 PM
nhtagmember
What Happened to OANN?
I bought the app for my Apple TV box, watched it a few times and now nothing - no content - its been over a week and not a single frame of video

have they gone under?
July 21, 2020, 01:37 PM
cparktd
New stuff on the web site.

Maybe an issue with their app?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.
July 21, 2020, 01:40 PM
Bytes
Their website is still updated daily. I have heard nothing about their app for AppleTV.
July 21, 2020, 01:42 PM
fpuhan
Must be the app. I'm getting live content through my service provider (FiOS) on channel 616.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member
July 21, 2020, 02:47 PM
RogB
Also getting live content via DTV

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself
July 21, 2020, 03:05 PM
nhtagmember
Thanks.
July 21, 2020, 03:23 PM
ensigmatic
We're subscribed to OAN on our ATVs and it's been working every evening when we sit down to catch the news at 7 p.m. ET.

<checks...> Working right now on the ATV in the computer room.

Update: It ran all afternoon and evening on the TV in the computer room. At one point I looked in and it had seized-up. I closed the app and opened it back up, and it was running again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher