SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Happened to OANN?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Happened to OANN? Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
I bought the app for my Apple TV box, watched it a few times and now nothing - no content - its been over a week and not a single frame of video

have they gone under?

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
New stuff on the web site.

Maybe an issue with their app?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Their website is still updated daily. I have heard nothing about their app for AppleTV.

Posts: 7559 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Must be the app. I'm getting live content through my service provider (FiOS) on channel 616.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Also getting live content via DTV

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
We're subscribed to OAN on our ATVs and it's been working every evening when we sit down to catch the news at 7 p.m. ET.

<checks...> Working right now on the ATV in the computer room.

Update: It ran all afternoon and evening on the TV in the computer room. At one point I looked in and it had seized-up. I closed the app and opened it back up, and it was running again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post